This is a great, 20 minute simmer sauce using our Hot Pepper infused olive oil. Since peppers have fiery, sun and passionate energy…so stir up a batch and simmer while you visualize bringing passion into your life and household.
You can refrigerate this sauce in an air tight container for up to a week, or freeze up to 3 months. It pairs well with shrimp, chicken, and even is a great way to spice up your Eggplant Parmesan.
Check out our Spicy Simmer Sauce demo video where we walk you through the entire process!
- 2 TBSP Cucina Aurora Hot Pepper Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil on medium high heat.
- Add onions and garlic to sweat and begin to sizzle for about 3 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes and parsley.
- Turn heat down to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Use on pasta, sandwiches, pizza and more!