1: Where does our Olive Oil come from?
We import our olive oil from Italy (Tuscany to be exact) and it is brought in by one of the most well-known distributors in the US.
2. How long does the herbal infusion take?
For the herbs to flavor the oil to our standards it takes roughly 2-3 weeks.
3. Should the Olive Oils be refrigerated?
No, never. Cucina Aurora olive oil is perfect at room temperature and should be stored with other cooking oils in your home.
4. What is the shelf life of Cucina Aurora Products?
For the Olive oils, 1 year if they are not opened. Once opened, they are best if used in 6 months but may last longer. For the dry seasoning mixes, cookie mixes and risottos-1 year unopened.
5. Are there any artificial ingredients or preservatives in Cucina Aurora products?
Never!!! Cucina Aurora does not, never has and never will use artificial ingredients, or preservatives. We are committed to excellence and only use the highest quality all natural ingredients in all our food products.
6. How long has Cucina Aurora been in business?
Cucina Aurora incorporated in 2008 in the state of NY and has been doing business in our NH location since Feb 2012.
7. Is Cucina Aurora a 100% Gluten Free facility?
No. Although Cucina Aurora does not at this time process any gluten or wheat products we are not a dedicated or certified gluten free facility.
8. Are Cucina Aurora products Organic?
Some of our dried herbs used to make our oils as well as many of the ingredients in our cookie mixes are organic. However, our Olive Oil, gluten free flour and our granulated garlic is Not. Therefore we cannot advertise as organic.