The mango hits you with some sweet mellow flavor over the smoky heat from the Hot Pepper oil used for this tasty dish. Serve it with some Lime slices and white sangria for a perfect summer meal!
AS SEEN ON WMUR’s COOKS CORNER
- 2 large salmon steaks, skin off
- 2 Tablespoons Cucina Aurora Hot Pepper Infused Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 ripe mango, chopped
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes (preferably yellow), chopped
- ½ Red onion, minced fine
- 1 Poblano pepper chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- Chopped fresh cilantro (or parsley)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Lime wedges for serving
- Brush salmon with desired amount of hot pepper oil. Coat evenly and sprinkle on salt and pepper if desired.
- Grill evenly on both sides about 3 min or until desired doneness.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the Salsa ingredients.
- Top salmon with salsa and serve with lime wedges.