This is a wonderful, refreshing salad that is great for a dinner or a lunch. I like to make it with chicken for dinner. It is great if you have left over chicken. Just about all the ingredients in this salad have fantastic Magical Properties:
Avocados for inner beauty (to see it in yourself as well as others)
Carrots for masculine and sun energy
Tomatoes for love (giving and receiving)
Eggs for fertility
Bacon for prosperity and money-drawing energy
There is also magic in the assembly of this dish. Picture the Wheel of the year turning as you put it all together and tap into the powers of these foods! This recipe if for 2-3 large dinner portion salads. You can use any dressing, but I like it with Newman’s Own Honey Mustard Lite. Try it and let me know how you did and if you liked it!
- 2 Romaine lettuce hearts, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 2 grilled or baked chicken cutlets (optional)
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 carrots shredded, chopped or julienned
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 avocado, pitted and cubed
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Divide the romaine lettuce into individual plates or large bowls and pour desired amount of desired dressing on lettuce.
- In the shape of pie slices, divide all other ingredients on top of lettuce so it looks like a wheel of colors.
- Serve immediately!