Watermelon is a food of the Goddess. Its shape reminds us of the Goddess in her fullness at summer time. This refreshing salad has been a huge hit at all my Summer classes, due to the interesting combination of watermelon mingled with cucumber.
Cucumber has quite a bit of God energy due to its phallic shape. Combine the two for unity of Male and Female and to celebrate what the Lord and Lady have to offer in the abundance of Summer!
- One half ripe watermelon cut into cubes or balls
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 2 cucumbers peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons)
- 1/8 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 3 TBSP water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a bottle and shake well.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well to coat. Serve immediately.