When the air turns cool in Fall, all I want to do is bake and drink tea…. because I have SOOOOO much free time (this is sarcasm, if you could not tell).
One of the reasons I simply love our cookie mixes is because they are so easy. Spending the day baking from scratch is wonderful but I am not one who has that kind of time. It is especially hard to find some yummy gluten free treats that my NON-Gluten-Free-Friends will want to eat. So here we have soft warm cinnamon oatmeal cookies with a smooth and super easy pumpkin cream cheese filling. What a treat!
- One box of Cucina Aurora Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Mix (make cookies to package instructions)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Bake cookies to package instructions (you will only need 1 box of cookie mix, coconut oil OR butter, and unsweetened apple sauce). Cool cookies completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium about 1 minute until well combined and smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on one flat side of cookie and make a sandwich. Repeat with remaining cookies. Refrigerate in an air tight container for up to a week. Freeze for up to a month. ENJOY!