This recipe is super easy and makes a ton! I love to make a huge batch and put it in containers for my lunch all week. Get creative with it, add different veggies and proteins like chicken and beans. There is no end to the flavor combinations you can come up with ! If you omit the shrimp and cheese (or substitute them with tofu) this recipe is vegan!
- 2 lbs cooked, peeled shrimp
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked to package instructions
- 1 red onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 can (15oz) chickpeas
- 3- 5 Tablespoons Cucina Aurora Zesty Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Cucina Aurora Veggie Dill Dip Mix
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Be sure to coat well with olive oil.
- Let stand 20 minutes before serving or chill overnight.