I am constantly finding new uses for our Cucina Aurora products. I made this chicken for the first time last night and I was so pleased with the ease it took and delicious flavor that I simply had to share it! By cooking them in a hot pan you sear in the flavor and the juice from the chicken. If your chicken breasts are on the thick side make sure you cook it all the way through by lowering the heat so they don’t burn…no one likes burned breasts!
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Cucina Aurora Garlic and Herb Seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1 TBSP Cucina Aurora Roasted Garlic olive oil
- In a shallow dish combine Garlic and Herb mix and grated cheese. Sprinkle both sides of each of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, as much as you desire. Gently coat each piece of chicken in the herb and cheese mixture until just coated.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil on high about 2 minutes. When the oil is hot, gently place each breast of chicken in the hot pan.
- Cook for 3-5 min on each side until deep brown and cooked through. Serve immediately alongside your favorite veggies, or risotto.