*** AS SEEN ON WMUR COOK’s CORNER***
Fresh veggies and herbs are overtaking our farm markets, farm stands and back yards!!! Enjoy the flavors of summer with little effort and big taste!
*This recipe is a favorite of our Podcast Guest, Author Courtney Weber! Check out her Episode on our series, Conversational Witchcraft. *
- 1 Large zucchini cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 Medium eggplant cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 3 large heirloom or beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 lb fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Roasted Garlic Cucina Aurora Olive Oil (you can also use Tomato Basil, or Rosemary Oregano for this recipe)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- chopped fresh herbs like Parsley, Basil, Oregano, Rosemary
- Coat the veggies in your favorite oil and a bit of the vinegar.
- Grill eggplant and zucchini until tender (about 3-5 minutes)
- Grill tomatoes just to warm, about 30 seconds.
- Layer alternating veggies and cheese until you have a stack about 3 inches high.
- Drizzle with more oil and chopped herbs.
*** You can enjoy this recipe chilled, made ahead of time, or you can arrange the stacks in a lasagna pan, top with tomato sauce and extra shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 minutes for a warm Veggie Stack Parmesan!