In autumn, our lighter dinners turn to hearty meals. Although I’m more of a pasta and veggies kind of girl, I find that in the fall, few things are as satisfying as a good old fashioned dinner of steak and potatoes.
This recipe for buttery garlic steak tips is unmatched in tenderness and flavor. Pair it with roasted sweet potatoes and a salad of bitter greens like kale with crumbled blue cheese, cranberries, and toasted pecans, and you’ve got the perfect Autumn meal!
- 1 lb steak tips
- 2 Tbsp Cucina Aurora Roasted Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbsp Cucina Aurora Roasted Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Marinate Steak Tips in Cucina Aurora Roasted Garlic Olive Oil at least one hour, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium oven safe pan, coat garlic cloves with just a drizzle of olive oil and then lightly roast garlic clove until just browned.
- Heat Grill or Broiler on High heat. Cook steak tips directly on grill or on a broiler pan, turning once or twice to desired internal temperature. (Rare: 130 degrees, Med: 150 degrees, Well: 200 degrees)
- Meanwhile combine roasted garlic cloves, remaining roasted garlic oil, blue cheese, parsley, lemon juice, black pepper and sea salt in a medium bowl; smash together lightly.
- Remove steak tips from grill or broiler and top with garlic and blue cheese just before serving.
- Enjoy alongside mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables.