A new take on an old classic this summer bruschetta is going to be your new favorite for backyard parties, romantic nights in and impressing your guests on every occasion!
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread
- 2 TBSP Cucina Aurora Lavender a l’orange Infused Olive Oil
- Whole milk Ricotta Cheese
- Balsamic glaze or vinegar
- 4 fresh ripe peaches
- Fresh mint and parsley – chopped (about ½ cup)
- Make the crostini: slice bread into 1 inch thick slices and brush with Olive Oil. Grill or broil just until slightly toasted. Set aside.
- Cut peaches in half and brush with olive oil. Place peaches olive oil side down on a hot grill and cook just until grill marks show and juice is released. Set aside to cool.
- While peaches are cooling, spread about 1 tablespoon Ricotta cheese on each crostini. Slice the peaches and place a few slices on top of each crostini. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with chopped herbs. Serve immediately for an appetizer or side dish.