A new take on an old classic this summer bruschetta is going to be your new favorite for backyard parties, romantic nights in and impressing your guests on every occasion!
AS SEEN ON WMUR’S COOKS CORNER
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread
- 2 TBSP Cucina Aurora Lavender a l’orange Infused Olive Oil
- Whole milk Ricotta Cheese
- Balsamic glaze or vinegar
- 4 fresh ripe peaches
- Fresh mint and parsley – chopped (about ½ cup)
- Make the crostini: slice bread into 1 inch thick slices and brush with Olive Oil. Grill or broil just until slightly toasted. Set aside.
- Cut peaches in half and brush with olive oil. Place peaches olive oil side down on a hot grill and cook just until grill marks show and juice is released. Set aside to cool.
- While peaches are cooling, spread about 1 tablespoon Ricotta cheese on each crostini. Slice the peaches and place a few slices on top of each crostini. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with chopped herbs. Serve immediately for an appetizer or side dish.