This recipe couldn’t be easier. Start with store-bought zucchini noodles and you can whip this up in no time. Gluten free and carb free this dish is great for everyone who needs lots of flavor and extra veggies!
AS SEEN ON WMUR’S COOKS CORNER
- One package of Zoodles (or about 2 zucchinis, spiralized)
- 1 lb. shrimp, shelled, tail on, raw
- 2 TBSP each Cucina Aurora Garlic Infused Olive Oil and Zesty Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Shredded Parmesan cheese ¼ cup, plus more for garnish
- Chopped parsley and fresh ground pepper for garnish
- In a medium skillet, heat one TBSP each Garlic oil and Lemon Oil.
- Cook shrimp until cooked through and turned pink.
- In a separate large skillet, heat the remaining Garlic oil and Lemon oil and cook Zoodles about 3 minutes on high heat until just tender. Add cooked shrimp, tomatoes, shredded parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Remove from heat and place in pasta bowls. Top with remaining cheese and chopped parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!