AS SEEN AT THE WZID WOMEN’S EXPO
Eating healthy never tasted so good. These salmon cakes are a healthy alternative to crab cakes and far more affordable made with pantry staples. Serve them on a bed of spring greens lightly dressed in fruity vinegar and our NEW Zesty Lemon Olive Oil, and you have got the perfect light meal for the entire family.
- 1 can wild caught salmon
- 1 TBSP Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp spicy mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP Cucina Aurora Veggie Dill Mix
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, plus more for coating
- 2-3 TBSP Cucina Aurora Roasted Garlic or Hot Pepper Infused Olive Oil
- Spring Mix salad greens
- 2 TBSP Cucina Aurora Zesty Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Raspberry, Champagne or other sweet vinegar
- Heat a medium skillet on medium heat.
- In a bowl combine salmon, mayo, mustard, veggie mix, egg, and 1/4 cup bread crumbs. Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Coat skillet with 2 TBSP Garlic or Hot Pepper Oil.
- Form patties with the salmon mixture, by rounded tablespoon and place in the hot oil.
- Pan fry on each side for 2 minutes (or until golden brown) using a fork or tongs to flip the cakes over very gently.
- Toss spring greens with Zesty Lemon Olive Oil, and your choice of fruity mild vinegar.
- Serve warm salmon cakes atop the dressed salad and ENJOY!