You will not believe how easy this moist, sweet, and savory chicken is. It can be made in large proportions for entertaining or the holidays, or you can half this recipe for any weeknight meal! I like to make a little extra and have leftovers all week. The sweetness of the cranberry pairs perfectly with the savory rosemary and oregano for a dish that just can’t be beat! You know me, I like things to look like they took forever, taste fantastic and actually take minimal effort!
*** AS SEEN ON WMUR-TV NH Channel 9***
- 2 lb Chicken Thighs (without bones)
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Cucina Aurora Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large baking dish, place chicken thighs.
- Drizzle Rosemary olive oil over the chicken and use a fork to make sure each piece of chicken is coated evenly.
- In a medium saucepan, heat cranberry sauce and orange juice until cranberry sauce is melted.
- Pour/spoon cranberry mixture on top of chicken.
- Cover and bake for 45-55 minutes. CAUTION – Liquid will form when baking. Be sure to place baking dish on top of a cookie sheet when baking and use caution when removing from oven! Liquid will be HOT.
- Remove chicken from pan and serve on top wild rice or alongside potatoes. Spoon desired amount of pan drippings over chicken and rice.