In this recipe the corn flakes hold most of the magical weight. Corn is the largest crop harvested in our region, or at least was, many years ago. By crushing the corn flakes you are transforming this corn yet again to nourish you.
Corn has so many different forms and uses that we should thank the God and Goddess for. Corn is FULL of sun energy and masculine power because of its shape and color. Be reminded of corn’s journey from the field to your table and give thanks!
- 1 package (about 6) boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups of corn flakes, crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 TBSP Cucina Aurora Garlic and Herb Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Generously spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine the crushed cornflakes, cheese and garlic mix in a large bowl.
- Beat egg and milk together in separate bowl. Dip a chicken thigh in the egg mixture and then coat with cornflake mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining chicken thighs.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes on each side. Enjoy!
- **** if you are serving this along side the Roasted Rosemary Potatoes there is no need to change the temp of your oven. Put the chicken in the oven in the last 15 minutes of the cook time for the potatoes and be sure to flip the chicken over half way through cooking!******