I’m the Queen of meals that look super fancy, taste super fresh, and are SUPER low energy. This is one of them…
You just marinate the chicken, grill it, slice some cheese and tomatoes and POOF…fancy, healthy, delicious and everyone thinks you’re a genius. Pair it with our Garlic and Italian Herb simmer and serve risotto and you will be a hero!
We made this on WMUR’s Cooks Corner and it was a huge hit!
- 4 thin-sliced chicken cutlets
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Cucina Aurora Sun-dried Tomato Basil Infused Olive Oil
- 8oz fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 large ripe tomatoes
- Fresh basil and parsley chopped (to taste)
- 2 TBSP Cucina Aurora Sun-dried Tomato Basil Olive Oil for drizzling
- In a deep, flat dish or pan, mix 1 cup vinegar and 1./4 cup olive oil together. Marinate Chicken in mixture at least one hour or overnight, covered. (You can also put chicken and all liquid in a large zipper bag to marinate if you prefer)
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinate and grill 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Lay cooked chicken on a bed of spinach, and top alternately with slices of mozzarella cheese and sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle chopped basil and parsley on top and drizzle with more Tomato Basil infused Olive Oil.
- Serve warm.