AS SEEN ON WMUR’S COOKS CORNER
Talk about a crowd pleaser! This dip can be made in advance or just a few minutes before your guest arrive. With creamy garlic dip as the base and melted cheese bubbling to perfection, this dip is guaranteed to be the belle of the ball!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Two tablespoons Cucina Aurora Garlic & Herb Seasoning and Dip Mix
- 8oz (1 package) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 8oz artichoke hearts *if frozen, thaw and drain. if using jar artichokes, drain of all liquid*
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to oven safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle with extra grated cheeses if you like.
- Bake 15 min UNCOVERED or until hot and starting to bubble slightly around edges.
- Serve warm with corn chips, pita chips or crostini. ENJOY!