Summer calls for lighter fair and crisp refreshment. This white sangria is a nice change of pace from syrupy sweet drinks. Peaches are in season and the sweet mellow flavor is soothing to parched lips. Peach hold the energetic qualities of sensuality and summer sun; think “Summer Romance.” Quench your thirst and enjoy a sweet, sensual sip of this sangria!
- 1 bottle sweet White Wine (such as Riesling)
- 1 large ripe peach, sliced
- ½ cup white grapes, halved
- 1 Tbsp fine natural sugar or light agave nectar
- ½ cup white grape juice
- 2 cups seltzer water
- In a large pitcher combine all ingredients. Stir gently.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve in wine glasses over ice. Enjoy!