This pasta salad is super versatile! You can serve it warm as a main dish, or you can chill it and bring it to all your summer parties. It is colorful and bursting with summer flavor, but what is really great is how light and fresh this dish is. It compliments all your summer grilling and uses up all those grilled meats!
As seen on WMUR’s Cook’s Corner!
- 1 lb tri-color pasta (or Gluten Free pasta)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- Chopped fresh basil
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Cucina Aurora Sundried Tomato Basil Olive Oil
- 1/4 Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 TBSP water (optional)
- 1 TBSP honey (optional)
- Cook pasta to package instructions. Drain and put in large mixing bowl.
- Combine tomatoes, broccoli, basil, and parsley with warm pasta, cover, and let cool about 10 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese.
- Whisk, in a small bowl, oil, vinegar, water and honey.
- Toss salad with dressing until evenly coated. Sprinkle with Romano cheese and serve immediately, or chill up to 24 hours.