Remember, simple is sometimes best!
Pumpkin and Chocolate…You would think this is a strange combination, but somehow it works. These lightly spiced brownies are chewy and surprising. Pumpkin Pie spice is a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves (sometimes it has allspice as well).
The love power of the chocolate here gets taken to another level with the Harvest Home Spices of the Pumpkin Pie Blend. As you Stir in the spices, visualize a warm fire and a cozy night with loved ones.
Write your name and theirs in the top of the brownie mixture with your figure before topping it with the dried pumpkin and nuts. Enjoy these treats with those loved ones and affirm your love and friendship bonds.
- 1 Package Brownie Mix (gluten free brownie mix works well too)
- 2 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 Cup Crushed Dried Pumpkin (Danielle Brand Crispy Veggie Chips)
- 1/4 Cup Pecans or Unsalted Hulled Pumpkin Seeds
- Prepare Brownie mix to package Instructions.
- Combine Pumpkin Pie Spice and mix well.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and top with Crushed Dried Pumpkin and Pecans or Pumpkin Seeds.
- Cook to package instructions.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Serve with a heap of Pumpkin ice cream.