Potatoes are for grounding and keeping us connected to the earth. While washing these potatoes, think of roots running from your feet to the Earth. Envision yourself planted in ground.
Imagine the cool dirt soothing your feet in the heat of Summer. Share this chilled side dish on hot days to remind you of the soothing coolness of the earth where these potatoes grow.
- 2 lbs Red Potatoes cut into bite-sized cubes (washed but unpeeled)
- ¾ Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP Deli Style Mustard
- ½ Yellow onion Chopped Fine
- 3-4 slices bacon cooked Crisp and crumbled
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped into ¼” pieces
- 1 TBSP Wasabi mustard (optional)
- ¼ Cup Fresh Diced Chives
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Boil Potatoes in a large pot on medium heat for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with fork. Be careful not to over cook. (While potatoes are cooking you can prep other ingredients if necessary)
- Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl.
- Combine with all other ingredients being sure to coat potatoes evenly.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour or overnight before serving.
- Serve along side your favorite grilled entrée!