These little mini quiche are perfect for guests this Autumn or just to make ahead and have for those crazy mornings.
While ham is a prosperity and wealth food, eggs are a fertility food so the intention and visualization I recommend is to picture your wealth and income growing and all your endeavors to be fruitful. Combine that with the hint of sweet of a crisp apple and some sharp cheddar cheese… what a perfect way to start every autumn day!
- 6 -8 eggs (use 2 less eggs then your muffin tin has cups)
- 8-16 slices of deli ham (preferably organic no MSG no Nitrate)
- 1 large apple grated
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray
- Line each muffin cup with one- two slices of ham
- Gently beat eggs, grated apple and shredded cheddar cheese until well combined.
- Ladle egg mixture into muffin cups and fill each only half way
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until egg has set in the middle
- Serve warm, or cold, or freeze in an air tight container for up to 2 months. *note, to reheat place on a microwave safe dish and heat for 30 seconds*